Ausrack Floor onyX
A 19" floor standing network rack designed to be used in home automation and home theatre applications.
Suitable for housing network equipment such as patch panels, modems and routers. Designed to be used in home automation and home theatre applications.
RUN OUT SALE ON NOW!
Products have been priced to clear in our biggest ever sale!
Call now (1300 362 567) to secure yours or purchase multiple and increase your savings.
Sales is on selected “run out” sizes only and is strictly while stocks last.
Sizes included in the sale are marked with an asterisk * in the below ordering guide.
- Static load rating to 1000kg – compliant to AS62208-2006
- EIA-310-D and SSI Standards compliant
- Frame and 2 x side panels
- Front door fitted with tinted, tempered safety glass window
- Keylockable swing handle (keyed to 92268) on front and rear steel door
- 4 x full height RU marked and notched mounting rail
- 4 x full height vertical cable management systems with snap cover and internal cable rings (800mm wide cabinets only)
- Fixed shelf or shelves (1 on 22RU, 2 on 32RU and 3 for all other heights)
- 10-way Australian 3-Pin power rail
- Adjustable feet and braked castor kit
- Roof mounted fan unit with thermostat (2-way for <600mm, 4-way for 800/960mm deep)
- Manufactured from SPCC rolled steel
- Powder coated Matt Black